We all want to profit from our Facebook ads, and some do better than others.
What makes the difference between a poor, good, or great Facebook ad?
It’s the system in place behind what happens after you click on the ad.
Believe it or not, it’s not hard to create a Facebook ad that gets results. What is hard is getting those people to take the next action and then the next until they become customers.
When I review the systems that have worked best for us and our clients I can tell quickly which have a good follow-up system in place.
This system can include everything from email, to retargeting ads, to Facebook messenger, to texting, to phone calls, to direct mail, and more.
If you are asking people to take too big of a step, you’re going to see your results fall off. People will get stuck in a spot and not move on.
In that case, you need to add another step in so you can make it smaller.
It’s like when you’re stepping from stone to stone crossing a stream, when you get to one where the step is too long you stop. Some may jump but many others will turn around and go back.
As you can see there is an art and skill to creating a follow-up system that works, and it works in a way that is easy and effortless for your business so you don’t have to think about it.
Many times this includes a combination of everything I listed above.
New Opportunity From Go Social Experts:
- We offer a complete design and creation service for your follow up system.
- This means we interview you and we work together to inventory what marketing assets you have and then we put them in the right order.
- Next, we decide what we need to fill any gaps.
- Then we create everything needed to implement your system.
- And we finish off with running Facebook and Instagram ads to this system.
- When we’re done you will have a complete system up and running in your business.
- Once it’s tested and optimized you will have an asset in your business that can change your business.
Imagine having your own marketing system that brings you leads which turn into sales 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
This can happen, no matter what kind of business you’re in.
To find out more email me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a time to connect.
You can also join my monthly Double Your Sales Workshop. It’s the second Tuesday of every month. For 90 minutes we talk about your business and what it takes to create Steady Predictable Growth year after year. If you’d like to be added to the next workshop, send me an email and I’ll get you on the list – it’s FREE!
Have a great week!
P.S. Yes there really is a Free Double Your Sales Workshop every month. I know it sounds too good to be true, but there are secrets you haven’t discovered that can help you grow your business. Hit REPLY and let me know if you want in!