“Let’s Do It Again!”
That’s the message I received from one of my clients, Richard. He had worked with us in the past with great success and he wanted to try something new.
He had started a new division in his company, and he wanted to use Facebook to promote it.
He was targeting Non-profit sports organizations that had playing fields they wanted to light with LED lighting.
The jobs were large with a minimum investment of $10,000 and most were larger than that.
He had tested Direct Mail (yes real mail) and it had been profitable for him. Now he wanted to take the same list and message and test it on Facebook.
I wasn’t sure how it would work as this was a specialized audience.
However, we implemented our system and tested it with a small budget.
We overwhelmed their sales guy with high-value leads.
What did we do to make this happen?
- We uploaded the audience to Facebook
- We created a Lookalike audience based on it.
- We created a Facebook-friendly version of the sales copy they had used in the direct mail campaign.
What was the result of these efforts?
“It was our best promotion ever!” exclaimed Richard in his relaxed style.
We not only reached the people on our list, we reached people we didn’t expect and they needed our lighting too.
We spent a total of $1339 and generated:
- 16 leads and sent out 4 proposals with a value of over $100,000 after the first week
- 30 leads and 7 proposals sent out with a value of over $200,000 after the second week.
- 39 Leads with 16 proposals sent out with a value of over $500,000 after 3 weeks
To accomplish the above we used our success system for Facebook:
- We had a Facebook page that resonated with our audience.
- We targeted the “right” people – both the list we uploaded and the Lookalike list generated leads.
- We had a great offer. We offered a free lighting design plan with no obligations
- We only asked them to fill out a contact us form on our website.
- We had a message that we knew attracted the best prospects
All of these strategies, tools, checklists (and more) are included in my book, “The Facebook Formula, How Business Owners Find Big Profits” .
You can get a free copy at www.gosocialexperts.com/book.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to grow your business with Facebook profitably AND you’ll have the skills you learn to transfer to other marketing!
What would your business look like if you had a Facebook Marketing Machine humming along, consistently generating new customers and more sales?
P.S. If Facebook isn’t bringing you a consistent stream of new customers and sales, let’s chat! In our free 30-minute Discovery Call, I’ll share 2-3 strategies that can help you get better results. No pressure. No obligation. Just great info. Click here to apply for a call.